Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas break

Andrew, Zarya, and I are all hanging out in Oregon for Christmas, soaking up some quality time with his family.  The week before Christmas we traveled to the east side of Washington State for a Smith family getaway, so we are already soaked up with quality time with that half of the family and are now absorbing the rest.  And so, my beloved blog readers, this is why I have not posted on our blog in a little while and why I will not be posting on it again for a while.  We leave the States on January 13 to return to Tanzania, and between now and then I don't plan to spend much time on my computer if I can help it.  I've only got a few more weeks left in America with our families before we go and I want to enjoy it to the fullest!

I will leave you with a few pictures of Zarya being her usual expressive self:





1 comment:

  1. I accidentally crosses your blog with a picture of a simple church in Ikoma Tanzania. I am interested in your mission to translate nine language groups there. Today, I pray that Jesus lead you and translators to make God's plan is successful so many lives to know God and His kingdom. amen

    ReplyDelete