Saturday, February 28, 2015

Blog makeover

No, you haven't started losing your memory, I really did change what this blog looks like! After quite a few years of the original design, it seemed a little past due for a makeover. Originally it was both my and Andrew's blog, but now that I'm the sole proprietor, I think I'm allowed to make it coral instead of sporting those manly blue, green, and brown stripes.

Actually, the real impetus was that I found it hard to read without my glasses. No joke - that textured brown background with small white font was hard for me to read when things were a bit fuzzy, so after being annoyed by this for about three years, I finally did something about it. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember these things when I actually have the time and motivation to do something about them!

So, should you find yourself in the fuzzy-eyed camp along with me, I hope things are clearer for you now, too. See, you really didn't lose your memory, just your eyesight! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment