Tuesday, April 21, 2015

First haircuts

At almost five months old and almost two and a half years old, our children both received their first-ever haircuts today. It's not that Jerod is all that hairy, but he had a stringy forelock thing going on that wasn't his best look. And as for Zarya, she's always had plenty of hair, but since it's curly, it's never gotten very long. The lower back part was starting to look a little droopy, however, so it was finally time for a trim.

I neglected to take a before picture of the back of Zarya's head, but here's what I do have for you:

See what I meant about the comb-over look on Jerod?

And here's the little guy all cleaned up:


And you probably can't tell from this angle that Zarya got a haircut, but she wanted her picture taken after she saw me taking Jerod's:

:


Coincidentally, I happened to get my hair cut this week, too. It doesn't look any different - my ponytail is a little shorter, though. Someday when I actually bother to have a hairstyle and style it, before and after pictures might be in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment