Thursday, August 23, 2012

Baby registry

I've debated for quite some time about putting this post up here, because I don't want y'all to think that I'm getting pushy and asking for baby gifts.  However, I am aware that some of you are the type who would really like to give wee Zarya a gift and want it to be something I actually need.  So, in the interest of helping you be practical and knowing what sorts of things we would find useful and have to have before we return to Tanzania in January, this is the link to where I'm "registered".  It's not really a registry, but an online wishlist: www.wishcentral.com.  You can look up my list under the name "Michelle Sandeen".  If you decide you'll be getting one of the items there, you can mark it as reserved so that others know it's already been claimed and avoid duplicates.

No comments:

Post a Comment