Friday, May 31, 2013

Zarya, almost 7 months old

Our little girl is growing up so fast!  She can now crawl, turn pages in a board book when told to do so, ("Turn the page!" and she reaches out and flips it), eat some pureed big person foods (green beans, beef, zucchini, carrots, etc.), and occasionally she even uses the potty.  I won't claim that she actually has any idea what she's doing when the latter occurs, but sometimes when I put her on it, she goes.  Babies go a lot, so my chances of catching her at a time when she needs to go are pretty high.

She's a happy, busy, on-the-go baby.  Now that she can crawl, she doesn't see why she should bother to every stay still.  In the picture above, I'm hovering right next to her, pulling her back from launching herself off the couch every 3 seconds.  She's an active little sweetie!  (And not so little, either, if you can imagine that Andrew and I might possibly have produced a larger-than-average child.)

No comments:

Post a Comment