Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Uji label

I bought some uji mix the other day and thought y'all might appreciate the translation of the above label:

Soy Porridge

Special food for the health of all people

It is porridge with plenty of vitamins and much starch.  It builds the brain, liver, etc.  This porridge is suitable for children, elderly people, sick people, and pregnant women and is suitable for breakfast in the morning.

To use

Use five spoonfuls per liter of water, stir this porridge like normal porridge, drink the porridge with vitamins and it will make you have more strength.

Mixture

70% millet, 50% sorghum, 10% soy, 10% peanuts, 10% rice

Oh, where do I even start...  I should probably say that I do actually like the stuff.  What exactly I'm eating and what it does for me, I'm not sure (150% of the above combo).  It sounds promising and positive, at least!

1 comment:

  1. We use all these flours all the time - it's a gluten-free cereal, basically. Sounds great - their percentages are totally off so who knows how much of what you are getting, but overall it is nice and healthy for you. Eat and enjoy! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete