Thursday, January 2, 2014

January to January

January 2013

January 2014
What a difference one year can make!  I suppose I don't look different, myself (I'm now minus some prego chub I still had on me last January, but that's about it, unless you want to start tracking the start of little lines around my eyes or something depressing like that), but look at the other little lady!  She went from a little dark-haired blob in my arms to this charming ham, grinning for the camera and running all over the house on her own two feet.

Someone recently asked me, "Could she possibly be any cuter?!"  My answer is, "I'd say 'No,' except that every morning when she gets up, she's even cuter than she was the day before, so experience tells me that tomorrow will be even more adorable than today!"

I guess she'll reach a downhill point someday - the middle school years rarely do anyone any favors when it comes to cuteness.  But we'll enjoy the next 10 years or so until we reach that stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment