Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Niece look alike

Well, the fact that Zarya looks about 90% like Andrew and a mere 10% like me has been firmly established. However, a family friend recently pointed out that my wee niece Cosette looks a lot like me! It's kind of exciting to know that Cosette is going to grow up to be a really beautiful woman. (That's a joke, although I'm sure she will, even if she doesn't resemble me quite as much in her later years.)

So while it's clear that we're not identical twins, there are some definite resemblances between me and Cosette in our pictures taken when we're the same age (just under 2). What do you think?

Cosette

Cosette (what kid at this age actually poses and smiles for the camera?!)

I'm the smiley one, Cosette's mother is the grouchy older sister

I'm the little one on the big bike, Cosette's mother is the big one on the little bike

No comments:

Post a Comment