Sunday, September 14, 2014

6 months / 27 weeks pregnant picture


This is me and Jerod. We're both growing. :-) I'm at 27 weeks, which is 6 months. In fact, I'm due three months from tomorrow, so I guess that means I'm entering the third trimester!

It's a little funny and sad to realize that when I was pregnant with Zarya, I always knew exactly how many weeks along I was, what fruit her size was comparable to, what developmental things were happening, etc. But for poor #2 kid, this is like the third time I've had to check my calendar just to remember how far along I am, and it wasn't until writing this that I realized I've now hit the third trimester.

We'll see how I do at remembering to take pictures of him, weigh and measure him, write every first in his baby book, and all of those things that I have done so faithfully with Zarya. I was a second child and never felt like my parents forgot me or thought I was any less amazing for not being the first, so hopefully I'll follow in their footsteps, and Jerod will grow up oblivious that I didn't keep exact track of him in utero. He moves around enough these days that I certainly don't forget he's there, at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment